- Our courses are downloadable PDF files, some with additional video content. When you purchase the course the link(s) for the course download(s) will appear at the end of the checkout process. Please right-click on the link and save it to your desktop or other location on your computer.
- As you can see by the testimonials of your fellow court reporters, they love the convenience of this course format. No need to travel, you may do them at home, on the road, when you have downtime in the office, etc.
- Course quiz questions are derived from course materials. We recommend you fill out the paper version of the quiz before you transfer your answers electronically. The link to the electronic submission form is either embedded in the course material (on the first page of the quiz) or in a separate link. With the appropriate file open on your computer, double click on the link to access the electronic submission form. Follow the instructions to complete the form and submit your answers.
- A portion of the quiz requires manual grading. We will email your paperwork within five business days of receiving your quiz.
- All courses are NCRA-approved as CEUs. (For NCRA's description of CEUs and PDUs, please click here.) NCRA charges an independent $40 recording filing fee for prequalified courses and accepts multiple filings for a single fee if the certificates bear the same date and are filed together. Your certificates bear the date we receive your quiz. If you don't require NCRA credit, then this issue is irrelevant.
- Many state licensing boards automatically accept NCRA-approved continuing education courses. Please verify this with your state licensing board as regulations may change at any time.
- Georgia specifically approves individual courses each calendar year. Use the link on this webpage to see courses currently approved in Georgia: http://bcr.georgiacourts.gov/content/court-reporter-ce-information?menu=main.
- You may search for available courses by number of hours or subject category at the left. Use the search box in the upper-right corner to search for any course by name.
- Click here to see the entire listing of courses.
- If you have any questions, please check out the FAQs page or Contact Us.
- Our courses have satisfied hundreds of court reporters since 2002! See what reporters across the country are saying about our courses on the testimonials page.